Promoting Racial Equality, Embracing Cultural Diversity
The Rainbow Project was started in 2001, with the vision that cultural diversity is to be welcomed and celebrated: God loves and values all people!
Working in partnership with the Diocese of Southwell and Nottingham, we:
- Provide advocacy, practical and spiritual help for people seeking sanctuary and refugees
- Organise days out to develop friendships and integration between people seeking sanctuary and people from their local community
- Recruit volunteers to develop links with related organisations
- Give talks for churches and groups about equality and diversity
- Fundraise for the work of the project